Sunday, February 3, 2013

The hills are alive... but I am not!

Brad had warned me that this city reminded him of San Fran.  The hills are steep.  It makes things difficult for both Brad and I.  He is driving a stick, and that presents a few challenges and Caden and I get around in a stroller, so that is tough!  We opted out of bringing the jogging stroller and are using the umbrella only, which I think makes this just a little more difficult too.  Caden and I usually walk to the club and have Brad bring us home in the truck.  Walking both ways makes for an exhausting day!  I am generally pretty beat and ready for the cool refreshing pool as soon as we get there.  HOWEVER, I prefer this over the freezing cold temps and snow covered grounds that my friends back in Ohio have!  ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment