Friday, June 13, 2014

Funny Story...

Well, this one is on me.  I must write about it before I forget it, because with every month postpartum I easily forget how miserable I was towards the end of my pregnancy.  It was 7 days until my due date, my first child would have been a week old already, the nursery had been finished for weeks and I had been having true contractions for 2 weeks now.... I was READY! My mom, Caden and I were at the grocery store in the check-out line.  I glanced over at the magazine rack and saw a cover story reading.. "Kate is pregnant!".  You should have seen my face!!!  I turned to my Mom with the most disgusted look on my face and said, "I know they are roylaty and all, but HOW can she have TWO babies in the time it has taken me to have ONE!?!?"

I vividly remember her giving birth to Prince George while I was newly pregnant... here I am 39 weeks and counting and she is having another baby already!  :0  How'd she do that???  I obviously need some of whatever it is that she is taking!

Anywho, Carsten finally made his presence into the world without too much coaxing, although, I still compare him to the groundhog and think that our winter was so brutal,  he just wanted to wait for Spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment