Thursday, July 26, 2012

Nursery Pictures!

The added excitement and exercise of swim lessons has led to longer afternoon naps - Praise The Lord!  He'll sleep for around an hour and a half on most days.  In turn, I have a little more time to get a few projects done around the house, and one of the first on the list was to finish the nursery.  Here are some pics of the, almost final product (I'm sure I'll add some throw pillows and other items here and there).

Changing table and glider

The art piece above the bed was one of the last ones I completed

Having a book shower was a wonderful idea, look at the amount of books that we have!

That picture on the wall adjacent to the crib is actually a puzzle.  I didn't intend to put the puzzle on the wall, but since it was completed at 11:30 pm on December 27th (5 mere hours before I went into labor), and the color scheme was a perfect match, I decided that it needed to be in there.  I must have been nesting when I decided to stay up so late finishing that darn puzzle!!!

Close-up of fabric

Close-up of art

One of Caden's favorite things to do, pull books off the shelf and push them around the room

Yes,that's him pulling up on the crib and I have caught him chewing on it a time or two already too!

No comments:

Post a Comment